Product Installation Videos
This page contains step-by-step installation guides with video, photos, text, and voice instructions for most Visiplex wireless products. If you need additional help or have a specific question, contact our Technical Support Department for free support for your system.
VNS2640 – Wireless PA Speaker
VNS2620 – Wireless PA Speaker
VNS2610 – Wireless PA Speaker
VNS2420 – Wireless Intercom System
VNS2410 – Wireless Intercom System
VNS1630 – Wireless Message Board
VNS1620 – Wireless Message Board
VNS1610 – Wireless Message Board
VNS2720 – Wireless Beacon Light
VNS2710 – Wireless Corridor Light
Indoor PA Controller
In-Wall/Ceiling PA Speaker
PA Paging Speaker
Paging Horn Speaker
Emergency Call Stations
VS4810 – Base Station
VS4500 – Paging Station
VS101- Paging Transmitter
WPRP-1 Compact Paging Repeater
WPRPx- Paging Repeater
Wireless Intercom Station
Solar Panel Kit
Wireless Message Board
Wireless Strobe Light
Factors for determining transmitter size needed for full Radio Frequency Coverage
- Facility Size – The total number of buildings and floors that need to be covered. For example; an average grade school will need 2-8 watts of transmitter power, average high school 8-10 watts, hospital 25-40 watts, large medical centers 40-100 Watts, and large universities 100-350 watts. To get more help with choosing the right transmitter to match your project needs, please call our sales representatives.
- Antenna Positioning – For best coverage, install the antenna as central as possible and at the most elevated point of the facility.
- Construction Materials – The more steel in the construction, the more power you will need.
- Shielded Areas – Special areas (X-Ray rooms) will need more power or special handling.
- Power Outage Protection: Visiplex offers special power backup options to all its wireless paging products. Visiplex strongly recommends using a UPS power backup with the main paging controllers and the radio transmitters, to protect and maintain full operation during power outage situations. An optional internal battery backup is offered with most Visiplex wirelessly controlled devices such as speakers, strobe lights and, sirens. Please call our sales department with any questions or requests.