Wireless Paging Systems
INSTANT VOICE COMMUNICATION
Visiplex Wireless Paging Systems help you reach people across your facility for emergency notification and mass communication. The wireless system helps you keep everyone safe and better informed while running your business more efficiently. Visiplex offers a variety of paging solutions ranging from a simple stand-alone voice paging system to a fully expanded indoor/outdoor overhead paging system with 2-way intercom capabilities, audio-visual alerts and text messaging.
Expandable Wireless Paging System
An expanded wireless paging system offers, in addition to voice paging, many additional features such as: 2-way voice communication with wireless intercom stations, SMS text notifications, public visual alerts, text messaging to LED message boards, automated emergency alerts and even background music capabilities.
To learn more about the VS4820 paging base station – click here.
To select wireless PA speakers to match your needs – click here.
To select wireless LED message boards – click here.
To select wireless visual alert devices – click here.
To select wireless 2-way intercom stations – click here.
Wireless Desktop Paging System
The Visiplex desktop paging system is based on a wireless base station equipped with a handset or microphone. This unit can initiate live voice announcements or pre-recorded messages to wireless PA speakers. The user can easily select to page a specific speaker/room, a group of speakers/zones or all PA speakers.
Wireless Voice Paging System
The simplest way to implement a PA voice paging system is by using the Visiplex VNS2420 wireless wall-mounted intercom station. The VNS2420 allows you to make live voice announcements to indoor/outdoor wireless PA speakers with the push of a button. The user can select to page a specific speaker, room, zone or all wireless speakers at once.
Wireless paging system will always be more cost effective when compared with a hard wired system given the costly wiring that could be a major part of the overall system installation cost. A minimal paging system that include a VNS2420 wall-mounted station and a single VNS2610 wireless PA speaker, will cost about $650. A basic voice paging system that include a VS4500 desktop base station, handset, built-in transmitter and a single VNS2610 wireless PA speaker will cost about $1300. Expanded wireless paging system that include a VS4820 paging base station, handset and a single VNS2610 wireless PA speaker will start at $1600. The actual cost of each wireless paging system configuration is mostly based on the amount of speakers needed to provide full area coverage.
A Visiplex wireless paging system can cover a small commercial building up to an entire town with one transmitter! The Visiplex systems uses a FCC approved paging band to send the voice and data information to all of its wirelessly controlled devices and use the needed transmission power, to provide full coverage to any facility size. Visiplex systems are installed in some of the largest commercial sites, universities, medical centers and government facilities in the country utilizing one transmitter to provide full radio transmission coverage.
Wireless Paging System for Instant Voice Messaging and Emergency Notifications
- Provide voice paging and instant messaging throughout your facility, regardless of size
- Send emergency notifications quickly and easily from a main console or over the phone
- Easy system expansion, relocation and cost-effective wireless installation
- Add wireless LED message boards, strobe lights and sirens to improve safety and efficiency
Add, Replace or Upgrade your existing Paging System
- Replace an old, non-functioning PA system without running wires
- Add indoor/outdoor wireless speakers to an existing Public Address system
- Expand an existing PA system into other buildings without running wires
- Upgrade your current PA system to include pre-programmed messaging and break-bell schedule
- School PA/Intercom System – Wireless Public Address Paging, two-Way voice intercom and bell system
Commercial Public Address System – Facility-wide wireless PA paging system for voice alert messaging during emergency situations
- Camp Paging and Emergency Notification System – Wireless Emergency Notification and Overhead PA paging system for campground