The VS3041 is a commercial FM transmitter in the 88-108 MHz band that can broadcast background music and audio to wireless Public Address speakers and controllers such as the VNS2200, VNS2210 and others.
- Outpot power selection of 1 or 25 Watts
- External Audio Source Input
- SMT Design Used Throughout for Maximum Reliability
- PLL Synthesized for Drift Free Operation
- Professional Metal Case for Noise-Free Operation
- EMI Filtering on Audio and Power Inputs
- Front Panel Digital Control and Display of All Settings and Parameters