VS4820 – Wireless Paging Base Station
The VS4820 Wireless Paging Base Station offers a cost-effective way to implement an urgent wireless communication solution for commercial applications, such as emergency mass notification, voice & data paging, 2-way intercom communication, facility-wide audio/visual alerts and SMS text notifications.
With its built-in database, the VS4820 offers users the ability to program up to 1,000 automatic or manually initiated events that can wirelessly activate a single or group of:
- Wireless PA speakers for playback of pre-programmed voice messages or live-voice announcements
- Send text messages to wireless LED message boards for highly visible public notifications
- Communicate with facility-wide wireless 2-way intercom stations
- Initiate on-time, schedule-based, break/shift bell alerts for improved productivity
- Activate and control wireless beacon lights for public visual alerts
- Send SMS text messages to cell phones for instant event notification
- Synchronize all on-site wireless analog/digital clocks to one accurate time
The VS4820 provide users with the capability to communicate with Visiplex wireless panic buttons. A received panic button call can instantly activate a pre-defined event, such as text messaging, voice message playback, visual alert activation, etc.
Equipped with a built-in commercial band radio transmitter, the VS4820 is ideal as an all-in-one wireless paging solution. This solution provides full RF coverage to communicate and activate devices for up to 1,000 feet. When a longer range is needed, such as multi-building applications, Visiplex offers medium or high power radio transmitters/repeaters that can extend the radio signal range to a multi-mile radius, essentially covering any type of installation.
The VS4820 offers additional features, such as an integrated SMS modem (optional) for text messaging and alerts, dial-in phone access for remote event activation, a serial port for integration with a local building fire alarm system, a built-in WiFi module for interfacing with a local network, hard-wired alarm inputs and a uniquely designed paging handset for improved communication and privacy.
Product Data Sheet
VS4820 User Manual
VS4820 Wireless Architecture Diagram
VS4820 Inputs Outputs & Accessories