The CT-105 Switch Sensor Transmitter is designed to monitor a dry-contact input and send pre-programmed alphanumeric message to wireless paging receivers such as pocket pagers, alphanumeric LED message boards and central monitoring stations. In addition, the CT-105 can send activation command to wireless PA speakers for pre-programmed message playback, remotely initiate a two-way intercom communication and activate wireless corridor dome lights.
- Sends text messages to pagers or LED message boards
- Can activate wireless PA speakers, strobe lights and sirens
- 300′-1000′ range (up to 1 mile with a repeater)
- LED transmission indicator
- Built-in supervision monitoring feature
- Low battery and call repeat alerts
- Long-life single Lithium battery