The CT-106 Wireless Magnetic Sensor is designed to monitor locations such as doors and windows. When the magnet separates from the CT-106, a pre-programmed alphanumeric message is sent to pagers and/or LED display message boards. The CT-106 can also send an activation command to play pre-recorded audio from PA speakers, initiate two-way intercom communication, turn on dome lights or activate other wireless receivers.
- Sends text messages to pagers or LED message boards
- Can activate wireless PA speakers, strobe lights and sirens
- 300′-1000′ range (up to 1 mile with a repeater)
- LED transmission indicator
- Built-in supervision monitoring feature
- Low battery and call repeat alerts
- Long-life single Lithium battery