The CT-157 Wireless Emergency Pull Station is a compact wall-mount transmitter capable of sending a pre-programmed alphanumeric message directly to pagers and LED message boards. The CT-157 transmitter can also send an activation command to play pre-recorded audio from PA speakers, initiate two-way intercom communication, turn on dome lights or activate other wireless receivers.
- Sends text messages to pagers or LED message boards
- Can activate wireless PA speakers, strobe lights and sirens
- 300′-1000′ range (up to 1 mile with a repeater)
- LED transmission indicator
- Built-in supervision monitoring feature
- Low battery and call repeat alerts
- Long-life single Lithium battery